We aim to make this a hassle free process for you at all times and once you’ve completed the request below we’ll get back to you in no more than 4 working hours to confirm availability & price. To help speed the process please ensure all information is accurate. If there’s anything you are unsure about please mention it in the Comments field or feel free to give us a call.
The most common issue? Not being 100% sure on which style of roof-fitting your car has – there are photos of the options below to help you. Try & avoid simply guessing but if you do know please include the info rather than putting “unsure” as it will help speed your quotation through!
Fitting: We include the fitting of all items as standard at no additional cost.
Demonstration: you’ll be given a comprehensive demonstration of how to get the best out of the equipment hired.
Timing: Please note that we cannot necessarily guarantee an early or late fitting appointment and it is the case that they can be anytime during our working day. Therefore if you have time critical travel plans such as a ferry or channel crossing, please make us aware in the comments field and also consider adding a day either side of your hire to ensure we don’t interfere with your travel plans.
Your hire dates: during the main summer break submitting a quote for x days and not specific dates will unlikely get you what you need. Availability in many weeks will be zero. Guide pricing can be found HERE
For 10 Days or more, in most cases you can assume a reducing day rate to get a reasonable idea of cost.
Delivery & Collection: due to COVID-19 these services have been suspended until further notice. Please let us know in the “Any other comments” field if you’d like to be updated about this service.
Bank Holidays: we tend not to be open on these weekends. Please make us aware of any special requirements.
August Bank Holiday 2020 – we will be closed from 13:00 hrs 29th August and will re-open on Tuesday 1st September.
Some Examples of Style Of Roof Fitting
- Raised roofrails – these run front to back on the car and you can place your fingers between the bottom of the bar and the top of the car.
- Flush/Solid Roofrails – again these front to back on the roof however it is NOT possible to place your hand underneath the rail.
- Fixed Points? What you will normally see on your car’s roof are 4 plastic covers that when lifted/slipped to one side reveal a fixing point. Often this is a threaded recess, sometimes not.
- T-Profile/T-Track basically a metal gully that runs front to back. example
- Normal – basically, this means that there is nothing on the top of the roof asides from possibly a plastic trim. People often confuse this with a flush rail which it is not 🙂
- Unsure? upload a photo or two of your roof within the form and we’ll do the leg work
Our experience coupled with the assistance of Thule means there are very very few cars that we can’t find a Thule Solution for!